WEX2 - Secure residential estate in Woodstock, Cape Town.
The design of WEX2 responds to a uniquely located site in the transitional area between the historical residential edge and the more commercial Woodstock Lower Main Road, with a scale and massing that reflects the finer grain of the precinct.
Clean, contemporary lines and simple detailing, reinforced with the use of dramatic colour on the facade, create a positive street contribution to what was once an underutilized parking area.
Internal finishes blend natural wood floors with painted face brick walls and vibrant, patterned wall tiles for harmonious but energised urban living.
- Apartments from 25 to 39 square metres
- All ground floor apartments have gardens or patios
- SMEG appliances fitted in every apartment
- A GoNow Electric Bicycle included with every apartment
- Smart utility meters and pre-installed, fibre-powered WiFi
- Access to WEX1 facilities including gym, pool, deck, bar & lounge
- MyCiTi bus stop, cycle track & railway station on your doorstep
- Boutiques, restaurants & coffee shops in the Woodstock Exchange
- Spar, Tops, Darling Brewery, Simply Asia & Rosetta Coffee in WEX1