Wex One - Residential apartments in Cape Town
WEX1 is an iconic new 10-storey, mixed-use building to be developed opposite the Woodstock Exchange in Albert Road, with restaurants, shops and offices on the double-volume ground-floor, two floors of parking and six floors of apartments.
- Developed by John Rabie’s Signatura and the Biscuit Mill team
- Cool industrial-chic new urban design by Vivid Architects
- Imported German kitchens, SMEG appliances, vinyl timber floors
- MyCiTi bus stop, cycle track and railway on your doorstep
- Swimming pool, gym and massive entertainment deck
- Sensational mountain, city and seascape views
- 10% deposit; no transfer duty; occupation and transfer 2019
Don’t want to buy an optional parking bay? We’ll give you a bike!