The Vines Terraces - Secure residential estate in Northern Paarl, Western Cape.
This exciting, new, fully secured residential development is nestled in the quiet suburb of Northern Paarl, with views of the Boland Mountains and leafy green vineyards.
These ideal modern lock-up and go two-bedroom apartments come with quality finishes throughout, air-con, alarm system ,gate/access controll, backup solar power plugs, optional splash pools for ground units, are available from R1 700 000 to R1 900 000 - with floorplan sizes ranging from 60m² to 67m².
The location of this complex ensures that you are living right on the urban edge of town and within close proximity to good schools, medical facilities, shops, main access routes and business hub.
For more information, please contact me.
- Floor area: 60 sqm
- Property type: Development, apartment, block of units, secure estate
- Property features: Security system, pets allowed
- Roof: Pitched
- Approx year built: 2019
- Property condition: New
- House style: Executive, lifestyle, contemporary, other (under construction)
- Unit style: Number in block: 10, Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Remote gates (number of remotes: 2), off street, free standing
- Construction: Plaster and face brick
- Window/door frames: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, floor, ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, phone extensions, smart wiring
- Fixtures remaining: Blinds, stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: New, modern, open plan, dishwasher, double sink and finished in granite and stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan, formal dining, formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Mountain, Agricultural
- Outdoor living: Pool (private and fibreglass), braai area, deck / patio
- Perimeter: Walled, electric fence
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Solar, electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, close to shops, close to transport