The Village - Secure residential estate in Clara Anna Fontein, Durbanville, Western Cape.
The Village Clara Anna Fontein is a very unique designer townhouse "village" situated in the larger Clara Anna Fontein lifestyle and security estate - Owners are able to enjoy lock-up-and-go convenience, but also still have access to all estate amenities.
With only 21 townhouses left in all phases (all own title, not sectional title), this is an investment not to be missed. Offering a variety of units ranging from 176m² - 281m², which include 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Each home boasts a double garage, spacious interiors and immaculate finishes.
- Designer fireplaces
- High-end architectural features: stone cladding, timber, glazing.
- Private, landscaped gardens
- Pre-installed, automated irrigation systems.
The units are sold by the developer and therefore no transfer duty is payable (a massive save for any discerning buyer!)
Clara Anna Fontein residential estate offers:
- 24Hr Manned Security
- Reddam House Private School within walking distance
- Adjacent to a private wildlife reserve
- Fibre-to-home connectivity
- Manor House refurbished into a luxurious lifestyle centre
- Private meeting rooms
- Fully equipped gym
- Squash and tennis courts
- Function venues
- Landscaped areas/play parks
- Bird watching
- Outdoor pool
- State-of-the-art security
- Cycling/jogging/walking trails and so much more!
- Walking distance from the newly developed The Village Square shopping centre, and excellent proximity to renowned Durbanville schools and the Durbanville Medi-Clinic.
Directions from Cape Town: Follow the N1 towards Paarl. Take exit 23 of the N1. Turn left onto Willie Van Schoor Ave. Continue onto Durbanville Ave. Continue onto Main St. At the 1st circle, take 2nd exit onto Vissershok Rd (M48). At the 2nd circle, take 2nd exit onto Vissershok Rd. Clara Anna Fontein is along Vissershok Rd, on the left hand side. From the N7: Take the N1 towards Goodwood/Malmesbury. Keep left at the fork to exit 13A and follow the signs for N7 / Malmesbury and merge onto the N7. Turn right onto Vissershok Rd (M48). Destination will be on the right.