The Manhattan on Coral - residential estate in Bloubergstrand, Cape Town.
“A little bit of New York in Cape Town”
Situated just off the beautiful shoreline of Bloubergstrand and boasting views of the Atlantic Ocean, Manhattan On Coral offers a selection of 29 bachelor, 1 and 2 bedroom New York styled apartments.
The design is distinctly edgy and based on typical New York industrial theme warehouse converted apartments.
Everything about Manhattan on Coral have been designed for lifestyle, lifestyle and more lifestyle. The open plan units feature segments of exposed brickwork, floor to ceiling industrial styled windows and exposed steel beams whilst the internal finishes will echo the industrial theme, making The Manhattan on Coral the perfect place to reside and an exceptional investment opportunity.
Bloubergstrand’s attractions lie in its white sandy beaches, from which the views of Table Mountain and Robben Island are unparalleled. The main beach in Bloubergstrand is called Big Bay and is a surfer’s paradise. Bloubergstrand offers a variety of top-notch restaurants, bars and shopping centres.
Construction and completion
- Commencement of the development is scheduled for August 2019
- Completion/occupation is estimated for June 2020
- Secure basement and/or ground floor parking bays as well as secure storage facilities
- Private balconies from which to enjoy morning coffees and evening sun downers
- Built-in / freestanding braai
- Electrical oven, hob and extractor and dishwasher
- Fridge/freezer combo
- Microwave oven
- 43” Smart 4k ultra high definition television
- 24-Hour high speed fibre optic connectivity
- 15km from Cape Town CBD
- Less than 500m from Bloubergstrand’s main beach
- Within 1km from shopping centres, trendy bars and restaurants
- The MyCiti bus station is a 5min walk and gives owners/occupiers direct access to the Cape Town CBD
- The new 16-kilometre cycling path is the longest dedicated cycle path in South Africa and stretches from Table View to Cape Town offering a separate bike path, 3m wide, allowing for hours of exploration right through to the city
- Easy access to main routes, shopping centres and hospitals