The Cedar - Secure residential estate in Oranjezicht, Cape Town.
18 Apartments | For Sale
Limited Investment Special!
Own a boutique investment apartment in The Cedar for a R0 bond installment* for the first 12 months from the date of transfer or receive a R100,000 furniture voucher* from Weylandts.
With the prime lending rate at a historically low level of 7.25%, now is the perfect time to secure an apartment in one of Horizon Capital Residential's latest developments, The Cedar.
Our uniquely structured rental investment package is available to the first 5 purchasers (on the first or second floor) allowing investors to take advantage of the next property boom with a "nil" loan installment until January 2023*. This is achieved by renting the apartment out and Horizon Capital Residential subsidising your monthly bond for a period of 12 months.
Alternatively, for the owner-occupier or Airbnb entrepreneur, claim your Weylandts furniture voucher of R100,000 on transfer.
*See T&Cs below.
- Back-up generator power supply
- Storage pod included with each apartment
- Panoramic views of Table Mountain
- 5 storeys
- Secure parking, CCTV, access control & electric fencing
- Communal landscaped deck with jacuzzi
- Fibre internet connectivity
- Short-letting and AirBnB managed service available
- Rent your apartment out short-term and claim 15% VAT back on the purchase price
- No transfer duty
- Completion: End 2021
- Heat pump with solar water heating
- Water-efficient fittings
- Low-voltage LED fittings
- Oggie oak flooring and air-conditioning to penthouses
- Penthouses with private deck with pool or Jacuzzi
- SMEG built-in oven, hob and extractor
- Floor-to-ceiling aluminium and glass sliding doors
Hello Cape Town!
The Cedar is located in Oranjezicht, a heritage-rich suburb set on the site of the old Oranjezicht farm, which stretched from Table Mountain’s lower slopes all the way down to the City Bowl. This leafy inner-city suburb has retained its peaceful charm even as the city has grown up around it. Homes in the neighbourhood are a varied mix of Victorian, Georgian, Edwardian and Modern architecture.
Living at The Cedar means waking up to the warm Cape Town sunrise. It means being part of a neighbourhood, where you’re close to everything you need for the lifestyle you love: a stroll in De Waal Park, a day at Clifton or Camps Bay beach, meeting friends at a Kloof Street coffee shop, dinner at Cape Town’s best restaurants, a hike up Lion’s Head, and all-day panoramic views of beautiful Table Mountain.
Residents can unwind on the communal braai and jacuzzi terrace; and enjoy the benefits of sustainable features like solar water heating, water-efficient fittings and low-energy LED lighting. Basement parking, CCTV, access control and electric fencing offer residents’ convenience and secure living.
*Investment Special - Terms & Conditions:
- Calculations based on a 10% deposit, a current prime interest rate of 7.25% and a loan term of 25 years
- Excludes monthly levies and municipal rates
- Based on a transfer date of December 2021
- Apartment is purchased for investment purposes and rented out
- Bond subsidy will be limited to a total payout to be specified in sale agreement
- Bond subsidy or furniture voucher available to the first 5 purchasers on the first or second floor
- Full T&Cs and disclaimer upon submitting an enquiry