Strubens Mews - Residential estate in Observatory, Cape Town.
Victorian cues, contemporary architecture.
Nestled in the safety of a private community lying under the umbra of Devil’s Peak. These homes offer the perfect balance of the traditional Victorian cues of the Observatory area, alongside 21st century leading architecture and design, offering first-time buyers and families alike, a modern influence on a traditional suburban haven, close to the city.
Strubens Mews offers everything you want and need:
- Twelve beautiful, 4-3 bedroom houses.
- Secure, gated cul-de-sac community.
- Private gardens and garages.
- Located in trendy Observatory, walking distance from the picturesque Liesbeek River greenbelt.
- Vibrant, diverse neighbourhood offering a selection of schools, parks and other amenities.
- Significant investment into greening projects.
- The best of safe, modern, boutique living, with in-demand short commute times to business and urban hubs.
- A leafy, tranquil, living space, close to popular restaurants and coffee shops.
- Central location means easy access to the city centre, Groote Schuur Hospital, the airport, the N1 and N2 highways and the Cape Winelands.
- Close to the University of Cape Town and popular southern suburb schools.
- Fibre ready Suburb for the option of fast Internet access.
All the units have generously sized stoeps, gardens and high end finishes (e.g. Caesar stone countertops, Grohe/Gio fittings and built-in Smeg gas hob & oven).
Strubens Mews offers soon-to-be homeowners or investors the perfect opportunity to experience the best of both worlds. The complex offers secure, safe living while not compromising on excellent features throughout each unit. The development offers effortless access to arterial routes, educational institutions as well as all the amenities and entertainment that the Southern Suburbs has to offer.
Construction has already commenced with completion planned for 30 November 2018.