Sir Lowry Square - Secure residential estate in Woodstock, Western Cape.
Sir Lowry Square – Contemporary living spaces in the heart of the Mother City, designed for the modern suburban city dweller.
195 Elegant and light filled apartments over 7 floors ranging from 26m2 studios to 170m2 penthouse apartments completing early 2023.
Pre-approved 90% bond finance secured, only 10% deposit required.
Nestled between the edges of Woodstock and the CBD, Sir Lowry Square is the place to live, work, meet and play. A rooftop terrace with a lap pool, lounge, snack bar and panoramic views of the city. A light-filled pet-friendly courtyard to relax in. A luxury Radisson hotel on your doorstep. Two floors of retail, coffee shops and a fitness/yoga studio – all within the building. This is a building designed around shared experiences, convenience and living life to its fullest.
- Panoramic views
- Secure parking included
- High end finishes
- Built in kitchen hob, under-counter over and extractor appliances
- Water saving sanitary fittings and fixtures
- Energy-efficient electrical fittings and fixtures
- High speed fibre optic and Dstv connectivity
- Pre-programmed access control and 24 hour concierge/security desk
- Pet friendly with body corporate permission
- Multiple lifts with access control for efficient vertical transport
- Full access to the serviced hotel pool deck with food and beverage facilities
- Residents-only communal relaxation area complete with garden and walkways
- Dedicated motorbike and bicycle bays
On the fringe of Woodstock and the CBD, Sir Lowry Square represents the best of both worlds. Easy access to the City, Waterfront, Atlantic Seaboard, Table Mountain, Lions Head and a range of pristine beaches. Walking distance to all public transport services, including MyCiTi ‘Cape Town Russel – 261’ bus route, the ‘ Woodstock’ train station and dedicated taxi / Uber drop off parking embayments and only a short commute to various colleges and universities.
The creative heart of Cape Town, Woodstock is renowned for its world-class dining scene, artisan crafts, music, markets and arts. Take a hike up the nearby trails then cool down with a craft beer at the Devils Peak Brewery. Eat, drink and rub shoulders with locals and tourists alike at the Old Biscuit Mill market. Taste the gastronomical delights on offer at the Test Kitchen.
The streets bustle with energy and the smell of artisan bakeries and coffee. On weekdays the bars are buzzing with the after-work crew of creatives and entrepreneurs who live and work in and around Woodstock.