Nuutgevonden - Secure residential estate on the corner of the R304 - Klipheuwel Road and the Welgevonden Boulevard
Development 80% sold. Construction started. Occupation January 2019.
The architectural design of this development is in line with the traditional Cape Farmhouse aesthetics of Stellenbosch.
Nestled between the Beyerskloof Vineyards and only 4km away from the University of Stellenbosch, Nuutgevonden is the perfect balance between tranquility and everyday life. This secure estate offers its residents panoramic views of the surrounding Simonsberg and lush landscaped areas.
The prime positioning of this village makes Nuutgevonden a great investment opportunity for young professionals wanting to own their first time home, a young family starting off, retired and looking to downscale or the buy to let investor.
- 2 and 3 Bedroom houses, main bathroom and en-suite
- 2 Bedroom apartments, main bathroom and en suite
- Secure estate, access controlled and electrified fencing
- Guard house, refuse room and drying yards
- Conveniently located on the wine route
- Easy access to N1 National Road
- Panoramic mountain views
- Close proximity to Stellenbosch University
- Superior finishes
- DSTV enabled