Mzuri - Freestanding Homes - Secure residential estate in Somerset West, Western Cape
Homes, 2 and 3 bedroom, starting from R2.645 million (VAT incl).
- 68 Single and double-storey freestanding homes
- North living, contemporary design, light-filled interiors, environmentally friendly features
- SMEG appliances and high-speed fibre network
- Luxury clubhouse with gym and indoor pool
- Modular options with plans in place for future additions or extensions
- Security with biometric access control and thermal cameras
- Option to install either a solar PV array or battery pack
- Wastewater treatment plant where all effluent is recycled and reused as year-round irrigation
Situated in scenic Somerset West, Mzuri boasts sweeping views across the ocean, all the way to Table Mountain. From the contemporary, apartments, townhouses and freehold homes to the beautifully landscaped surrounds, impressive clubhouse, gym and indoor pool, Mzuri invites you to live life your way, in one beautiful place.
Electricity is supplied by the City of Cape Town; however, home owners are offered the choice of installing a solar PV array or battery-backup system. battery-backup system, ensuring an undisrupted electricity supply when needed. In addition, Mzuri has a wastewater treatment plant that gives residents access to recycled water, free of charge for their own irrigation purposes.
Mzuri has been planned with flexible property options specifically suited to each stage of life. When the time is right, you have the choice of upscaling to either a townhouse or freehold home, allowing you to seamlessly move onto the next stage of your property journey.