Goodlet Place - Secure residential estate in Cape Town, Table View
Brand new apartments in Table View. Save on transfer duty.
18 brand new apartments available to home- owners, in an established area of Table View, within a lovely garden setting. Secure and tranquil.
Ground floor garden apartments with exclusive use of the garden area consists of open plan living area and well-appointed kitchen with oven and hob. Sliding doors to garden. 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Upper floor units have covered balconies.
Save on transfer duty. Conveyancing fees to register the property and to register a bond is for the account of the purchaser.
Situated close to all amenities, including shops, schools and My Citi Bus route. All within easy walking distance.
Quality workmanship with top range finishes includes, granite worktops in kitchens, Thermofan oven, hob and extractor fan, DSTV and Fibre ready, Pre-paid electricity and water metres. Secure parking, automatic gate and electric fence. Intercom and pedestrian gate.
No pets allowed.
- 3 Level Modern Apartment Block, Lock Up and Go
- Street Address: 40 South Road, Table View, 7441
- Floor Size: 53 – 63 m²
- 2 x Bedrooms with BIC 1 x Lounge/Dinning area with linen cupboard & sliding door leading out onto the Garden/Balcony area
- 1 x Bathroom - basin, shower, toilet, medicine mirror cabinet, 6 apartments have a bath
- 1 x Kitchen fitted with basin, granite counter tops, washing machine/dishwasher point, thermofan oven, hob & extractor, 600m opening for fridge.
- Tiled floors throughout
- DSTV and Fiber ready
- Prepaid Electricity meter
- Prepaid Water meter connected to solar panel
- Levies: Between R874 – R1 232.53
- 1 x secure allocated parking bay per apartment
- 1 x Disabled parking bays
- Outside Paving
- Well point for common area use
- Electric Fence Tiled roof
- Remote controlled driveway gate & pedestrian gate
- Bin Room
- Trees and shrubs around the outside perimeter
- Table Mountain views
Located minutes away from all the necessary amenities:
- MI City Bus: Wood Drive stop
- Schools: Table View High School, Table View Primary School & crèches
- Shopping centre: Pick n Pay Family Circle Centre, Flamingo Square Centre & Bayside Mall
- Restaurants, hospitals, church and much much more.
Selling price from R1,220,000 – R1,370,000 including transfer duty.