14 On Linda - Residential estate in Bellville, Western Cape.
Exciting new development in Bellville, Cape Town priced from R 885 000 (Transfer costs included).
Designed by award winning architects and developed by a seasoned property developer with more than 20 years’ experience, this development forms part of the Voortrekker Road City Improvement Districts initiative offering modern, secure living close to public transport.
Ideal for first time buyers or investors!
The development consists of 36 apartments ranging from 49m2 to 65m2. All units offer 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge plus a balcony.
- Secure exclusive parking bays
- Central hot water system
- Prepaid electricity and water
- Dstv connections
- Fibre installations
- Central communal recreational facilities
- 18 Additional secure parking bays for visitors
- Gated complex with electrified fencing
- Close to railway stations, taxi and bus routes
- Within walking distance from Sanlam, Bellville municipality and Northlink College
- Easy access to numerous educational facilities
- Close to hospitals, churches, shopping malls, financial institutions and high ways
5% Deposit required and occupation is anticipated for early 2020.
The Voortrekker Corridor Improvement District (VRCID) was established in 2012 as a Special Ratings Area (SRA) to service the area on and around Voortrekker Road in Bellville and Parow. As a non-profit company, the VRCID provides supplementary services to the local authority services and works closely alongside them in areas such as security, cleansing, social development and improving the public spaces. The VRCID operates with its own board of directors, lead by COO Derek Bock, and liaises across both the public and private sectors, working together with each to develop, promote and manage the area.