The Aster - Secure residential apartment block in Cape Town
Where your world is just down the road.
The Aster is located in Oranjezicht, a heritage rich suburb set on the site of the old Oranjezicht farm, which stretched from Table Mountain’s lower slopes all the way down to the City Bowl. This leafy inner-city suburb has retained its peaceful charm even as the city has grown up around it. Homes in the neighbourhood are a varied mix of Victorian, Georgian, Edwardian and modern architecture.
Living at The Aster means waking up to the warm Cape Town sunrise. It means being part of a neighbourhood, where you’re close to everything you need for the lifestyle you love: a stroll in De Waal Park, a day at Clifton or Camps Bay beach, meeting friends at a Kloof Street coffee shop, dinner at Cape Town’s best restaurants, a hike up Lion’s Head, and all-day panoramic views of beautiful Table Mountain.
The Aster. Your city, just down the road. Your community, just next door. Your entertainment, on your doorstep. And your sanctuary, all around you.
Invest in an exclusive and fully managed apartment where the best of Cape Town's city life is just around the corner. The ideal opportunity to profit off short-term lets. Designed to incorporate all the elements tourists look for when booking holiday accommodation.
- 21 exclusive apartments
- 4 storeys
- Back-up power supply
- Secure parking, CCTV, access control & electric fencing
- Communal pool & braai deck
- Fibre Internet connectivity & DSTV-ready
- Short-letting and AirBnB managed service available
- Rent your apartment out short-term and claim 15% VAT back on the purchase price
- No transfer duty
- Completion: End 2020
- Panoramic views of Table Mountain
- Heat pump with solar water heating
- Water-efficient fittings
- Low-voltage LED fittings
- Oggie oak flooring and air-conditioning to penthouses
- Private roof-deck and pool for each penthouse
- SMEG built-in oven, hob and extractor
- Floor-to-ceiling aluminium and glass sliding doors
- 1 studio apartment [33m2 plus 33m2 exclusive use garden]
- 11 one-bedroom apartments [40m2 – 124m2 including balcony, terrace and garden]
- 5 two-bedroom apartments [58m2 – 84m2 including balcony, terrace and garden]
- 2 two-bedroom 3rd floor penthouse suites [123m2 – 126m2 including balcony and terrace with jacuzzi]
- 2 two-bedroom 4th floor penthouses [189m2 –190m2 each including balcony, terrace and roof-deck with pool]
- 240m to MyCiTi public transport
- 270m to Bombay Bicycle Club, Bacini’s Pizzeria and Liquorice & Lime
- 600m to Café Paradiso & Black Sheep Restaurants
- 1.2km to Lifestyle on Kloof Shopping Centre
- 1.3km to The Mount Nelson Hotel
- 2.7km to Round House Restaurant
- 3.9km to Camps Bay Beach & Promenade
- 4.6km to V&A Waterfront
- 4.7km to Clifton Beaches
Submit an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please pop in to our showroom at Suite 302, Soho-on-Strand, 128 Strand Street, Cape Town, Mondays to Fridays (8am - 5pm) or by appointment