Struben of Aview - Secure residential estate in Cape Town
Prestigious new development - Struben of Aview.
3 units available - Prices incl VAT.
Erf sizes of 600m2 - 750m2
Struben of Aview is a unique, luxury development in the Hen & Chicken Estate of Upper Claremont. Situated in Struben Road, a quiet, one-way street in the heart of one of the city’s most popular Southern Suburbs, it comprises of three 4-bedroom homes with extraordinary mountain views.
Standard features include:
- 4 en-suite bedrooms beautiful bathrooms with imported fittings
- Designer kitchens with SMEG appliances
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Quality finishes including timber floors
- Large undercover patio with a built-in “clinker-brick” braai
- Swimming pool with hardwood deck
- Double garage
- Home automation,
- CCTV & access control
- Borehole + red/white/grey water harvesting “Design your own garden” experience
- Energy efficiency across the board
- Optional Tesla, Solar Edge & PV installation
Aview - working with the highly skilled team from Michele Sandilands Architects - imagined these homes with their end-users in mind. To this end, the three homes have been designed to exacting standards, built from scratch with a focus on quality and workmanship. The value is in the detail.
Michele Sandilands Architects specialises in visually sensitive and environmentally responsible design. The houses are perfectly placed to enjoy unparalleled views of Table Mountain and have an indoor/outdoor flow that allows for optimal family living. Homeowners can enjoy a secure and enviable lifestyle, with some of the city’s best educational institutions, medical facilities, popular shopping malls and restaurants, signature sports grounds and top scenic attractions on their doorstep.