Exciting New Development - Houghton Estate, Eerste River, Cape Town Winelands.
Be the first to buy one of 28 plot and plan properties. No levies involved on this first phase. All transfer and bond costs are included in the price and you only start paying when you received your occupation certificate.
Own a brand new, free-standing, own title home, with a R10,000 holding deposit (refunded if you get a 100% bond) to secure your new home.
Houghton Place is located at the gateway to both the Cape Winelands and the Helderberg basin, and next to Baden Powell Drive which provides easy access to the N2. Being centrally located to Stellenbosch, Somerset West and close to the N2 as well as the N1, you can comfortably work in any of the surrounding regions while living in Houghton Place.
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to top schools and medical care centres, state of the art shopping malls, popular beaches, nature reserves, popular wine routes and world-class restaurants. Houghton Place is close enough to Stellenbosch, Somerset-West and Cape Town to work and play where you wish, but far enough from the buzz to recline to peace and quiet after a busy day.
- Type A: Erf: 280sqm - Floor size: 120sqm
- Type B: Erf: 360sqm - Floor size: 142sqm
A free-standing, plot and plan property in Houghton Place offers an open plan lounge and dining area with a fully fitted kitchen with white built-in cupboards and modern high gloss finishes. A Defy oven and a hob with an extractor fan and beautiful Caeserstone counter tops and a double bowl sink to complete the kitchen. The lounge opens to a paved patio with a built-in braai.
Three / four bedrooms with built-in cupboards can be finished with your choice of laminated or tiled floors. The main en-suite bathroom will feature a shower, basin and toilet while the family bathroom offers a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
An electric remote-controlled, sliding gate and paved driveway lead to the double garage with a motorised remote controlled garage door. The garage has direct access to the house. There is ample parking space for two cars in the driveway.
The property will be enclosed within boundary walls. A basic security system, prepaid electricity meter and burglar bars fitted to the windows are included. The soon to be built Junction Mall will be within walking distance from and a Curro School and Sitari Mini Mall are only a few minutes drive down the road.
The builder is NHBRC registered and you will receive a five-year NHBRC structural guarantee.
FInishes and specifications:
- Boundary walls to be 1.8m at the back and sides and 1.2m in front
- One sliding galvanized motor gate with electric remote control included
- Windows to be charcoal aluminium glazed products
- Front door to be solid timber
- Kitchen door to be solid timber door
- Roof covering to be charcoal roof tiles
- Garage door to be charcoal Alu-zink sectional overhead, motorised with remote control
- All paving to be charcoal
- Three external wall lights provided
- All non-paved areas to be planted with Kikuyu grass with an 800mm flower bed surround
- Defy oven, hob and extractor fan fitted
- Tiled splashbacks above basin and bath and shower tiled to 2.2m
- Porcelain tiles throughout, except in bedrooms where you can choose between laminating and tiles
- Centre light fittings to all rooms and fluorescent light in the garage
- White melamine built-in cupboards in bedrooms and door types and finishes to be high impact finishes in the kitchen. 30mm Thick Caeserstone tops to be fitted in the kitchen
- Wall hung basins and framed showers in bathrooms, with a built-in bath in the family bathroom
- Stainless steel double bowl basin with a single mixer in the kitchen
- Solar geyser