Kingston Mews - Residential estate in Parklands
With Parklands being one of the fastest growing residential areas in South Africa, the rental demand is phenomenal. Kingston Mews is less than 500m from the new Curro school, close to transport routes, hospitals, retail malls, 10km from the beachfront and 20km from Cape Town CBD – ideal for tenants. There are only a few erven left for development in Parklands, which bodes well for the investor as the already high demand for rental in the area will strengthen even more in the years to come.
In Cape Town, one-bedroom apartments are now fetching more than R700 000 quite easily, so units in Kingston Mews selling from R769 000 for two bedrooms are going to be excellent investments.
Other developments sold by IGrow Wealth Investments in close proximity to this development have shown 50% growth in the past 3 years. Kingston Mews comprises 3 separate blocks totalling 61 units, making this security complex neat and easy to manage. The units range from 58sqm to 66sqm in size, including balconies. 8 duplexes – a rare find in Parklands - were also incorporated into the development, offering beautiful north-facing views up the west coast.
Reasons to invest in Kingston Mews:
- Cape Town is the province with the highest capital appreciation on property
- Bond registration and transfer fees included* (T&C apply)
- 100% bond financing available
- Return on investment up to 10.3%
- Security complex with electric fencing and access control features
- Borehole water system for irrigation
- On public transport routes
- Only 61 apartments available
- Occupation expected from December 2018
- Ground-, first-, second-floor units, incl duplex apartments
- Units have 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (bath with overhead shower)
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Built-in oven and hob
- B.I.C in Bedrooms and Kitchen
- Tiled Throughout
- Electricity Meters
- R40 000 reservation deposit required