Coral Wood Village - Secure residential estate in Blue Hills Ridge, Midrand
Coral Wood Village comprises 87 erven each of 400sqm and which will host 8 different design types of free standing homes.
The Architectural Design is directed towards creating a contemporary African farm life style. In keeping with the desire to create an African farm setting, Coral Wood Village will be extensively landscaped, using only indigenous African flora. Chosen trees are Paper Bark Acacia, Fever Trees, Tar Wood Trees, Yellow Wood, White Stink Wood and Coral Wood Trees.
Joburg Metropol now stipulates that all new house designs must be environment and energy friendly. Our developers have exceeded the requirements laid down by the Metropol:
- Roofing will be insulated to SABS standards, thus reducing summer heat and contributing a warm winter, and a reduced Eskom bill
- Heat pumps will replace traditional geysers, giving instant hot water, and reducing your Eskom bill even further
- Special attention has been given to windows, which will optimize light, summer coolness and winter warmth, whilst still conforming to Metropol requirements
- Prepaid electricity meters
- Optional extra - floating kitchen island
- Hansgrohe bathroom and kitchen taps
- All conveyancers costs included T's & C's apply.
This new development is perfectly situated close to the N1 & N12 which makes it ideal for commuters to the Pretoria and Johannesburg CBD's. Coral Wood Village is situated some 200 meters off Summit Road, thus escaping road noise, and lending itself to quiet and tranquillity of the upper portion of the Blue Hills Ridge .This is the highest point in the Joburg Metropol and accordingly offers a sweeping view down the valley. On a clear day the view stretches past Centurion, to Pretoria East.
The Bluehills Shopping Centre, consisting of 11,000 square meters of retail space, is planned to open in late 2015 and will include: Woolies, Pick'n'Pay, Clicks, Nandos & KFC.