Newton Lofts - Secure residential estate in Newton Park - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
These sectional title face brick and plaster double volume loft units feature:
All building work will conform to the National Building Regulations. In the event of a discrepancy between the plans, images or layouts and the Building Specification Schedule, the latter will apply. The contractor is a registered member of the NHBRC (National Home Builders Registry Council) All products and building materials will be supplied as per the building specification schedule and pre-selected by the developer. In the event of discontinuation or non-availability of a product the developer may approve and substitute with a similar type and quality.
- Superstructure - 250mm cavity clay brick - concrete/timber mezzanine
- Internal walls - Raw brick - bagged/plaster/drywall - warehouse look/style
- External walls – Face brick and plastered painted walls
- Roof on trusses & IBR (no gutters/facias)
- Aluminium windows / sliders - charcoal
- Hollow-core doors interior painted white
- Solid exterior door & frame - painted white
- Ceilings – Rhinoboard-h-strip- painted white
- San-ware – standard white
- Washing machine point and outlet to kitchens
- Single bowl sinks with mixer
- Ironmongery – 2 lever lockset int. - 3 lever lockset ext. (chrome)
- Wall tiling to height of 1m in bathroom walls – shower to 1.8m - kitchens to 450mm above counter tops
- Floor tiles to kitchen, bathrooms, living areas – pc allowance R90m²
- SA pine flooring wooden floors to mezzanine bedroom- varnished or white
- Pine staircase - varnished or white
- Cupboards – kitchen - base units + wall unit above stove only in grain finish with post form tops
- Cupboards - main bedroom (white melamine) +- 2 m = 2 x stacker 2 x hanger
- Fitted under counter oven and hob
- Boundary walls -1,8 metre perimitre(to be electrified once 50% of sales of complex completed)
- Internal roads – paved
No transfer duty or fees.
Levy excludes water & electricity.