Newton Lofts - Secure residential estate in Newton Park - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
These sectional title double volume lofts units feature:
All building work will conform to the National Building Regulations. In the event of a discrepancy between the plans, images or layouts and the Building Specification Schedule, the latter will apply. The contractor is a registered member of the NHBRC (National Home Builders Registry Council) All products and building materials will be supplied as per the Building Specification Schedule and pre-selected by the developer. In the event of discontinuation or non-availability of a product the Developer may approve and substitute with a similar type and quality.
- Concrete raft foundation as per engineers’ detail. KwikFrame superstructure constructed with 3-dimensional reinforced frames with central insulating core manufactured from polyurethane panels with plastered finish.
- Roof on trusses & IBR (no gutters/facias)
- Aluminium windows / sliders - charcoal
- Hollow-core interior doors
- Solid exterior door & frame
- San-Ware - standard white (builders choice)
- Washing machine point
- Taps - all mixer type (builders choice)
- Single bowl sinks with mixer
- Ironmongery - 2 lever lockset int. 3 lever lockset ext. (chrome)
- Wall tiling in shower only
- Floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom, living area
- Wooden SA pine flooring to mezanine bedroom
- Pine staircase
- Black painted steel balustrade
- Ceiling in kitchen with downlighters
- Cupboards - kitchen, base units + wall units above stove in grain finish with post form tops
- Cupboards - main bedroom (white melamine) +- 2 m = 2 x stacker 2 x hanger
- Fitted under counter oven and hob
- Boundary - 1,8m vibrecrete perimeter walls with electric fencing
- Internal roads - paved
- CCTV video surveillance - Hikvision Accusense camera systems
- 1 main board & prepaid meter - surface piping in conduits (warehouse look/style)
- Bedroom - 1 x light point & 1 x single plug
- Living room - 1 x light point & 2 x single plugs
- Staircase - 1 x light point
- Kitchen - 4 x downlighters & 3 single plugs
- Bathrooms - 1x light point
- Exterior, stairs & passageways - communal lighting as per plans
NB - All extras to be paid upfront on acceptance of quote, failure to do so will result in the standard fittings being fitted.
- Plug point @R800 per single point & @R875 per double point
- Convert single plug point to double point @R150
- Light point @R700 per point
- TV point @R700 per point
- Extractor fan/cooker hood including plug @R2,200
- Increase mezzanine floor by half of top area R13,000
- Increase mezzanine floor to cover whole top area R18,000
All other additions etc will be quoted on request.
PC amounts are including VAT allowed for the finishes.
NB. Any amount over the PC sums must be paid directly to the builder direct before commencement.