Newton Lofts - Secure residential estate in Newton Park - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
These sectional title facebrick and plaster double volume lofts units feature:
All building work will conform to the national building regulations. In the event of a discrepancy between the plans, images or layouts and the building specification schedule, the latter will apply. The contractor is a registered member of the NHBRC (National Home Builders Registry Council) All products and building materials will be supplied as per the building specification schedule and pre-selected by the developer. In the event of discontinuation or non-availability of a product the developer may approve and substitute with a similar type and quality.
- Superstructure - 250mm cavity clay brick - timber mezzanine
- Internal walls - Raw brick - bagged/plaster - warehouse look
- External walls – Face brick and plastered painted walls
- Roof with IBR sheeting (no gutters/facias)
- Aluminium windows / sliders - charcoal
- Hollow-core doors interior painted white
- Wooden front door & frame - painted grey
- San-ware – standard white
- Washing machine point and outlet to kitchens
- Single bowl sink with mixer
- Ironmongery – 2 lever lockset int. - 3 lever lockset ext. (chrome)
- Wall tiling to height of 1m in bathroom – shower to 1.8m
- Floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and living area
- Pine floor to mezzanine bedroom- varnished
- Pine staircase - varnished
- Cupboards – kitchen - base units + wall unit above stove in grain finish with post form tops
- Cupboards - main bedroom (white melamine)
- Fitted under counter oven and hob
- Outside braai to each unit
- No transfer duty or fees
- Levy excludes water & electricity.