Bryanston Place - Secure residential estate in Gauteng
41 Grosvenor Road, Bryanston.
Luxury and convenience are the call signs for Bryanston with the affluent neighbourhood boasting easy accessibility to South Africa’s leading economic business district. Bryanston Place is the answer to homeowners and investors who are seeking contemporary accommodation without compromising on their security or tranquillity.
Ideally located in the heart of Johannesburg North, Bryanston Place has been developed in conjunction with renowned property developers Feenstra Group. It features 20 modern freestanding homes that are only minutes away from both Fourways and Sandton. Accessibility to The Campus, running along William Nicol and Main Road and housing the headquarters for various blue-chip companies, is another sound reason for considering this development.
Bryanston Place has easy access to all the major highways for swift travelling times as well as to exceptional schools and medical facilities. This once-in-lifetime opportunity is swiftly slipping away with the development 95% sold and only three homes still available for anyone seeking idyllic living in a sought-after Johannesburg neighbourhood – without the additional costs of transfer duties or transfer costs.
- Freestanding north-facing homes
- Three-bedroom, three-bathroom properties with private walled gardens
- Double garages
- High-end finishes throughout the properties that include Smeg appliances
- Fibre optic connectivity
- 24-hour security including off-site closed circuit television (CCTV) monitoring and smart phone panic buttons linked to off site control room
- 3.4m perimeter walls topped with eight-strand electric fencing
- Intelligent access control systems
- Close proximity to world-class shopping centres in Nicolway Shopping Centre, Bryan Park Shopping Centre A
- Also close to ward-winning restaurants including Fruits & Roots Café
- Outstanding local schools including Bryanston High and St Stithian’s College
- Show House to view
Bryanston Place’s central location is only one of the reasons the development holds substantial investment potential. Located literally minutes away from Sandton and Fourways, owners and investors are within reach of quality educational facilities in Bryanston High and St Stithian’s College as well as the Bryanston Country Club with its history dating to 1948 and Sandton Mediclinic.
Statistics released by property research company Lightstone Property in September 2018 reflects a steady growth in property prices for Johannesburg northern suburbs including Bryanston. Attractive rentals and the demand thereof make Bryanston Place a must see for any investors and homeowners alike.