Breaker View - Secure complex in Warner Beach, Kingsburgh, KZN
- This development is completed and already has tenants in the units for investors.
- No transfer duty payable.
- Rental income guaranteed for 12 months from developer.
- 30 units, of which 12 are two bedrooms and 18 are 3 bedrooms.
- All units have 2 bathrooms, one of which is en-suite.
- All units have their own laundry / store room.
- Kitchens are open plan with Granite tops and a breakfast nook.
- All units floors are fully tiled.
- All bathrooms are tiled up to the ceiling.
- All units have 2 verandas with beautiful sea views.
- All units have 1 shaded parking and 3 bedroom units have one extra that is non shaded.
Kingsburgh is divided into three areas - Winklespruit, Warner Beach & Doonside - each with it’s own stretch of beach that is protected with shark nets.
Amanzimtoti, the neighbouring town with the Galleria Shopping Mall, is situated 5 minutes drive to the north of Breaker View apartments with excellent shopping and dining facilities.
Durban’s city centre is a 15 minute drive on the freeway.
Warner Beach Area: Warner Beach, the area where Breaker View is situated, has been selected to receive a major facelift as part of Durban’s coastal regeneration programme. (The project is already in progress by the eThekwini Municipality.) Walking distance to two local grocery shops, Pick’n Pay & Spar, along with several restaurants and shops. For families there are facilities for day-care and pre-school. Excellent school facilities for Primary and High School are nearby. Accepted in the ezSearch South African business directory.
Outdoor Activities to do in the Area: Warner Beach offers excellent surfing conditions, and some of South Africa’s best surfers have started out from here. About a 20 minute trip out to sea from Warner Beach lies the Aliwal Shoal, rated by Diver Magazine as one of the world’s top ten dive sites. The marine life also offers great fishing opportunities, the area has also seen whales and dolphins surfacing. The bird sanctuary offers a 30 minute walk through the forest where you can enjoy the viewing of some 150 species that make this their home. In the lagoon one can hire rowing boats and canoes, go beach horse riding, fishing and other lagoon watersports. The options are endless…