Somerton Estate - New up-market, secure residential development in Bloemfontein
This is a low-density, up-market residential development with 80 residential erven, 4 townhouse erven, an office park and boutique hotel, 2 large open spaces, developed in natural surroundings with environmental responsibility to conserve and not just develop.
Somerton Estate, one of the last developments on the northern side of town, is situated in the more up-market and affluent area of Bloemfontein. The development boasts with a green belt that borders to the west of the property and to the north a game farm with antelope, giraffe and a heard of buffalo.
The development's location is a definite plus. Two kilometers south you find a shopping mall, and one kilometer north, the N1 High way. Situated in a valley surrounded by hills, the area is barrier-ed to noise and pleasant to the eye.
Somerton Estate will consist of:
- 80 Single full title erven ranging from 1000 to 1800 sqm
- 60 Town houses divided into 4 erven
- 1 x Office park with 9 units of 355 sqm
- A guard house and control room
- 1 x 40 room Boutique Hotel
- 1 x single full title erf with special use (Restaurant and/or Over Night facilities and/or entertainment facilities).
The owners of Somerton Estate aim to provide a well positioned, secure environment with the emphasis on conserving, and not just developing:
- As part of our "green footprint" our professional team of architects will encourage and guide residents to build green, thereby being part of our global responsibility to save water and electricity.
- Home owners will be members of the Somerton Home Owners Association.
- Having the freedom of a full title erf, and building a house of choice, with only limited restrictions
- Security will be provided 24 hours per day with a control room and response on site.
With open landscape and thick vegetation surrounding the borders of Somerton Estate, the Estate provides the latest technology in security and state-of-the-art equipment in securing the inside and outside perimeters. With the ever changing security risks associated with urban crime in mind, a sound security solution and infra-structure is implemented.
- The perimeter is enclosed with an electric fence.
- Security is further enhanced by an efficient guard force.
- 24 hours monitored in the on-site state-of-the-art control room.
- The Estate is patrolled 24 hours per day by response officers who will react upon emergency situations.
- Surveillance cameras will monitor the inside of the estate as well as the perimeter.