La Camargue Private Country Estate - La Vida Village: Secure residential estate in Hartebeespoort.
Launching La Vida Village at La Camargue Private Country Estate, property in Hartbeespoort
La Vida means "the life".
- Transfer fees included
- No transfer duty as the Developer is VAT registered
Your new home / investment, starting from R2,120,000 to R2,600,000
The following is offered at La Camargue Private Country Estate:
1. Low density, country lifestyle
- The estate is situated on ninety-two hectares of pristine bush veld land and is framed by the picturesque Magaliesberg Mountains.
- Out of the 92 hectares over 60% of the entire estate consists of parkland for the use of the residents.
- A key feature of the estate will be the rehabilitation of natural lakes and streams coursing through the site, providing sanctuary for birds and wildlife. With recreational areas for its residents with the addition of walking and cycling trails and bird hides. An internationally recognised environmentalist has been commissioned on this matter.
- The estate also has approval for a small office component, which will allow residents to walk to work and will be wired for state of the art communication and entertainment facilities.
2. Wildlife Estate
3. Architectural style
- Wild hares
- Abundance of birdlife
- Modern country architecture style allowed on the estate.
- The residents’ clubhouse which will overlook the parkland between phase 1 and phase 2 and will follow the Modern Country architectural style along with the gatehouse. Facilities at the club will include a communal area for social gatherings, kitchen facilities, toilets and shaded veranda for sunset cocktails. Outside facilities will consist of a built in braai area, swimming pool and other amenities as required (and voted) by the majority of the residents.
- 24 Hours patrol security vehicle based within the estate and exclusively for the use of our estate only.
- 24 Hours security guards on duty at Gatehouse entrance and the extent of the estate.
- Biometric, fully automated access system (face detection, fingerprint or card access) at the entrance of the estate currently being installed.
- Electric fence on the full perimeter of the estate of 92 hectares