9 on Charles - Secure residential estate in Bryanston, Sandton.
Construction is imminent for these 4 luxurious off-plan clusters in Bryanston East.
Each of these modern north-facing family homes has been designed to combine colours and textures into a living space of contemporary elegance. Aluminium framed floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliders provide natural illumination ensuring a welcoming ambiance and views of the Sandton skyline. LED lighting extends the natural feel to the night-time hours, while saving on electricity bills. The well thought-out easy flowing layout is the very definition of a spacious interior. The open-plan kitchen with separate scullery ensures a homely feel and will appeal to all chefs.
These four en-suite bedroom homes are well-positioned on 1000sqm stands within a boomed enclave. The bedrooms can either be carpeted or finished with wooden floors, all will have natural wood cupboards. The upstairs pyjama lounge is ideal for family time.
The built-in bar, pool, covered patio and spacious garden are an entertainer’s dream providing the perfect setting for any type of formal or informal gathering. State-of-the-art security and generator back-up ensures piece of mind while you and your family relax.
Features in these luxury residences include: triple volume entrance, fitted bar, wine cellar, partial underfloor heating, gas fireplaces, surround sound, ceiling fans, solar geysers, pool, double garage (optional third) and ample storage.
- Project Manager: ProCrit Projects
- Builder: ML Projects
- Architects: Urban Vision
- Attorneys: Snymans Inc
- Triple volume entrance hall
- Modern gourmet kitchen
Walk-in pantry and optional cold room
- Formal lounge with a gas fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Family lounge with a gas fireplace
- Fitted bar
- Guest cloakroom
- Wine cellar
- 4 Spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Master suite with walk-in dressing area
- Library, gym or study
- Pyjama lounge
- Guest suite with external entrance (optional extra)
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Linen closet
- Pool with sun deck
- Large undercover patio with fireplace
- Manicured, landscaped garden
- External store room
- 2 Automated garages - optional third
- 2 Meter boundary wall
- Alarm, garden beams and electric fencing
- Sandton skyline views
- Solar heated geysers
- Visitor’s parking bays
- Complex guard house
- Boomed enclave
- 24-Hour generator backup
- Stand sizes: ± 1000sqm
- Building sizes: ± 580sqm
- Transfer duty only on land price: ± R150 000
- Building programme ± 9 months