Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate - Secure residential estate in Zevenwacht
Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate offers a serene retirement surrounded by the tranquillity and beauty of the Stellenbosch Winelands, where captivating panoramic views of Table Mountain can be savoured. Catering to individuals 50 years and over, residents can enjoy a golden retirement within a 24-hour security estate neighbouring the award-winning Zevenwacht Wine Estate, perfectly located near a number of amenities, including shopping centres, a hospital and golf courses.
Enjoy a luxury retirement in an impeccably designed 2- or 3-bedroom Lifestyle Home, now selling from only R2 495 000 (no transfer duties).
Each home has been created for residents to feel independent with a sense of freedom, while still enjoying 24/7 security that ensures complete safety. These fully-built, freestanding homes offer top-quality finishes with the convenience of being pet-friendly.
Inspired by international trends, Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate has significantly reduced the levies to make it more affordable for all residents and future homeowners. Residents of the Independent Lifestyle Homes will pay a low monthly levy of only R3 415, which includes a host of amenities that care for your needs today without having to put away for what you might need someday.
Independent Living Apartments:
Spend your golden years in a retirement estate that cares for you, with a stunning Independent Living Apartment now selling for only R994 900 (no transfer duties). Situated within a 24/7 secure estate, choose between a studio or 1-bedroom apartment.
Each move-in-ready apartment has been expertly designed with practicality and convenience in mind, including well-balanced interior finishes that emphasise the feeling of an independent lifestyle.
Inspired by international trends, Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate has significantly reduced the levies to make it more affordable for all residents and future homeowners. Residents of the Independent Living Apartments will pay a low monthly levy of only R3 288, which includes a host of amenities that care for your needs today without having to put away for what you might need someday.
Healthcare provided by Medwell SA and Call4Care
- Weekly Clinic on site
- Care Assessment and Care Planning
- Home-based care availability
- Emergency response and daily well-being
Catering provided by Feedem
- Set number of meals included
- Additional meals can be ordered
Laundry and Cleaning provided by Feedem
- One basic clean per week (max. 50 minutes)
- Security guard at Main Gate
- Electric fence
- CCTV cameras monitoring on site
All Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate residents will receive a Zevenwacht Wine Estate patronage card. You will receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount on wine purchases from the tasting centre.
- Complimentary wine tasting
- 10% discount on meals in the restaurant and picnic baskets.
- 10% discount on accommodation (Country Inn & Cottages).
- Discount on the conference facilities.
- 10% discount on full day or evening spa at Bakwena Spa at Zevenwacht.
- Preferential purchasing opportunities for newly released wines.