The Country Estate - Secure residential estate in Witbank
Retirement estate with care facilities, a clubhouse, a restaurant, a beauty center ect.
The care facility will be completed together with phase 1 and 2 of the development. It will include basic care services and employ a full time nurse. There are different units to choose from and buyer should be 50 years or older.
The care facility:
- The care facility will be completed simultaneously with phase 1 and 2 of the development.
- The estate will have a care facility which will include basic care services.
- The care facility will employ a full-time nurse.
- Included in the monthly levy will be the right of the owners and / or occupants to make use of the of the basic care services at the care facility.
- The scope of the “basic care services” will be determined by the developer, in its sole discretion, on completion of the care facility.
- Additional care given to the owners and / or occupants at the care facility and by the nurse will be for his / her own account.
- The operation of the care facility will be subcontracted to services providers, under the supervision of The Country Estate Homeowners Association NPC B.
Club house, restaurant, beauty salon, Entertainment (TV) room and dining room:
- These facilities will be completed once 50% (Fifty present) of the development has been completed, sold and transferred.
- The layout and design of these facilities will be done by the seller at its sole discretion.
- The Estate will make these facilities available for the owners / occupants use.
- Included in the levy will be an amount to maintain these facilities.
- The operation of these facilities will be subcontracted to services providers, under the supervision of The Country Estate Homeowners Association NPC.