The Iron Works - Secure residential apartments in Woodstock
Priced from R 1,300 000 to R 2,800 000
The Iron Works is a mixed-use development in Upper Woodstock, comprising one level of ground floor retail, 3 levels of parking and 5 levels of residential apartments.
- State of the art 24 hour Security including CCTV cameras
- Ample secure undercover parking Strategically positioned with excellent access from highways (N1 and N2)
- Within 5 minutes’ drive to the University of Cape Town and Cape Technikon
- Less than 1km from the Cape Town CBD
- On the MyCity Bus route
- Trendy and stylish interior design
- Completion May 2018
The Area: Upper Woodstock is one of Cape Town’s oldest suburbs, growing from a small hamlet at the turn of the 19th century into a vibrant, multi-cultured and friendly village-within-a-city that it is today. Woodstock boasts some of Cape Town’s most beautiful and original Victorian and red brick architecture. Woodstock still retains its untouched charm and characteristics.
Due to Woodstock’s close proximity to the city and the major highways it has become extremely sought-after for young professionals, especially the creative and design industries.” Woodstock has been re-generated over the last few years. Artistic types, design types, up and coming, they find inspiration in the original features and charm of Woodstock. The Iron Works is less than 1km from the city.
- 136 Stylish residential apartments with views from every unit
- Unit sizes from 50m2 to 106m2
- Priced from R1,3m incl. VAT (No transfer duty payable)
- 1 and 2 Bedroomed apartments
- Each apartment includes a balcony and a secure undercover parking bay
- Set high above the road, all apartments have beautiful views of Table Mountain or the Cape Town city scape
- Stylish design features include epoxy floors and a gas hob.
- Fibre optic and Wifi connectivity in each apartment.
- Within the UDZ (urban development zone); tax incentive for investment buyers