Leloko Lifestyle & Eco Estate - Exquisite, luxurious estate on Hartbeespoort Dam, North West Province
At the heart of what is known as the cradle of humankind, a tract of water spreads over one thousand six hundred hectares. On a still morning, it mirrors a deep blue Highveld sky and a mountain range where the first threads of gold stretch to the ore-rich heart of Johannesburg, less than an hour's drive away. With its feet in this water and its back to the Magaliesberg, lies a unique stretch of land named Leloko.
Leloko is the Sotho word for family and in its rolling syllables lie a broader meaning. It suggests a culture of community, a sound respect for nature and the land, and a sense of belonging. For those who need the city to thrive and the country for its healing qualities, it offers a dual lifestyle that’s rare. The families who choose to settle here are investing in this generation and those to come. Conceived of as a ‘smart village’, Leloko is technologically geared for a work-from-home scenario. Set in an estate with generous green belts and views over the Hartbeespoort Dam, in a landscape that deserves a creative African eye, the homes will be elegant architectural solutions to community living. Stone, wood, red earth, thorn trees, light and reflective water. There is no need to go beyond the land itself for inspiration.
Architectural styles embrace an African heritage. Contemporary lines take their cue from raw materials all within sight. Creative use of space brings into play the quality of light and makes the most of a sought-after climate. There is a luxury to the views. Who can resist the allure of an extensive stretch of water, an ever changing canvas of moving reflected images? There is a luxury to the space. Leloko embodies community living, and nature zones are there for children to play and stretch their imaginations in a safe environment.
On a global scale, South Africa consistently performs well compared with other major players in the property arena. Returns are high and risk is low. Hartbeespoort Dam in particular has attracted significant buyer interest and can be regarded as the next property 'hot spot'. Properties with proximity to water, and exceptional views combined with a 21st century concept of sought-after estate living, offer unparalleled returns for investors.
- Vacant stands priced from R270,000
- Building packages priced from R1,360,000
At Leloko, the invitation to enhance your life is backed by the provision of a nearly unrivalled offering of resident amenities. Every aspect of a fulfilled life has been considered in creating a package of added value opportunities for you. Take advantage of our privileged position on Hartebeespoort Dam – Leloko offers you:
- Exclusive access to our private waterfront
- Personal and communal jetties
- Boat Housing
- Boat launching facilities on a “valet” system
- Swimming pool
- Preserved wetlands with abundant bird species and fauna
- Conservation parks with indigenous plants and animals
- Landscaped communal parks
- Generous greenbelt estate parks
- Jogging paths and walking trails
- Braai facilities and picnic areas
- Wild animals roaming the estate - incl Zebra, Blue Wildebees, Impala, Blesbuck & Kudu's
The Estate also has facilities that are yet to be developed:
- A spacious, upmarket lifestyle shopping centre
- An office park fully geared for electronic communication
- A private pre-school with top quality teaching staff
- Multifunctional sports oval
- Tennis courts
- Squash courts