The Reeds at Balgowan - Secure residential estate
The award-winning Reeds at Balgowan eco-estate offers affordable enviro-friendly living options in a unique setting where homes are truly in harmony with nature.
This is a spectacular property with trout dams and hillside vistas, it is easily accessible off the N3 in The Midlands of KwaZulu-Natal near the Bosch Hoek Golf Club. Homes are just a short drive to Michaelhouse, one of South Africa's most elite private schools, and Nottingham Road.
Plot and Unit Pricing Options:
- Plots located around the dam and hillside (R650K to R950K plus VAT) — Four dam sites and four hillside sites available
- Pre-fab modular homes (cost of R10,500+ per square meter) Additional project management fee, cost of plot and VAT to be taken in to account
- The custom model home (Estate Residence aka The Lodge) R8,5 million fully furnished plus VAT
- The entire Reeds eco-estate with land, infrastructure (water, electricity, wireless connectivity), dams, borehole, gatehouse and model home (R12,5 million plus VAT)
- Large adjoining plot (17,6 HA) with indigenous forest to the right of the road approaching the gatehouse and going up the hill and across the stream bed. This would be also be available for purchase (assessed municipal tax value of R1,5M). There is one building site on the property.
All unit options available feature green building benefits using recycled materials and low-impact construction techniques. All units can be customized and built to order in three months.