Hillcrest Country Retirement Estate is waiting for you!
Have you ever dreamed of retiring in a peaceful country setting and still have access to all of the amenities that modern life has to offer you? If so then Hillcrest Country Retirement Estate & Haven is your answer!
Situated in the Valley of a Thousand Hills just outside of the once sleepy, now modern & sophisticated country village of Hillcrest, Durban.
This up-market mature lifestyle development has the following to offer you:
- Easy access to the N3 & M13 Highways
- An easy 3 minute drive to the Hillcrest town offering a variety of shops, restaurants, professional services, schools, churches, sporting facilities and much more
- Across the street from the newly built Busamed Private Hospital, which serves as an integral part of the Care & Support emergency protocol
- A quick 45 minute drive away from popular holiday destinations such as Durban, Umhlanga, Etc
- 45 Minutes from the newly built King Shaka International Airport
- Close to many popular golf courses such as Cotswold Downs Golf Course; Mount Edgecombe and Durban Country Club
Retirement is a big step in life, where and how you retire is a crucial factor in ensuring that you get the most out of your golden years. At Hillcrest Country Retirement Estate & Haven we offer the complete range of retirement products, including the following:
- Large free standing and semi-attached houses ranging from 2-3 bedroom, 1-2 Bathroom and single or double garage units that can be customized to the clients specifications (Within architectural and development guidelines). Catering for the younger and self-assisted retiree who wishes to have all the freedom of a larger home while having the peace of mind that should the need arise all of the required care and support services including assisted living that can be provided within the person’s own home in the Hillcrest Country Retirement Estate
- 1 and 2 bedroom Simplex apartment units providing the perfect mix between a lock-up-and-go lifestyle
- Assisted Living. These units are perfect for the retired person who wants the comfort of their own apartment yet they do not want to worry about the everyday responsibilities such as cleaning, laundry, maintenance etc. Basic Care and support services including healthy meals and frequent health assessments are provided as standard and ad-hock services are provided according to the resident’s needs
- Please contact the sales team for more information on the Assisted Living and Frail Care facilities.
With security in mind the development is surrounded by a security fence with electrified fencing and security cameras to the main entrance/ exit area where both residents and visitors gain access through the main entrance gatehouse which is manned 24/7 by security guards.
The communal areas of the development are managed by a body corporate consisting of residents of the Estate & Haven. All services such as gardening (communal areas only), refuse, maintenance etc. are sub contracted to outside providers.
Full ownership is priced from as little as R1,570,000 to R3,450,000