30 Keyes - Secure residential apartments in Rosebank, Johannesburg.
Your Art District apartment awaits. Thirty Keyes is intelligent, tasteful living on the Art Mile’s doorstep.
Johannesburg’s youngest and undoubtedly most inviting precinct, the Keyes Art Mile comes packed with serious cultural credentials. Aligned with the arts from the outset, the Mile has been designed as a curated, creative destination that effortlessly merges modern and contemporary art, leading local and international design, category-defying cuisine and an ever-evolving programme of exhibitions, events and entertainment.
Across the road from a host of handpicked galleries, eateries and storefronts, with immediate access to an adjacent, highly anticipated StudioMAS-designed art venue, Thirty Keyes is intelligent, tasteful living on the Art Mile’s doorstep.
Thirty Keyes offers a range of pricing and lifestyle preferences - from the compact master bedroom unit for the discerning individual, to the double-level plan for the couple trying their hand at horticulture, to the live-in studio for those combining professional and private pursuits.
Perfectly positioned on what is arguably Johannesburg’s most creative high street, Thirty Keyes artfully extends the neighbourhood’s existing architectural profile with a building that offers residents both easy entry to the Art Mile lifestyle, as well as the sanctuary of urban courtyard living.
Designed around a central courtyard, Thirty Keyes draws on classical precedents of open-air arcades, atria and colonnades, creating a shared space that encourages community, yet invites privacy and pause.
Planted with indigenous highveld grasses, shrubs and perennials, its gardens offer residents a lush yet sustainable retreat.
Pricing and lifestyle options:
- 1 Bedroom Solo Apartments from R 1 585 000
- 2 Bedroom Demi Apartments from R 2 350 000
- 2 Bedroom Duo Apartments with Courtyard from R 3 300 000
- 2 Bedroom Duo Apartments with Roof Garden from R 3 450 000
- 2 Bedroom en-suite Edition Apartments from R 4 950 000
- Double-level Atelier apartment combining a studio or showroom space with a solo apartment from R 3 700 000
- Concierge service
- Integrated neighbourhood security
- Backup water and power supply
- Laundry, dry cleaning and tailoring
- Housekeeping services
- Convenient catering, groceries and floral deliveries
- Uninterrupted access to adjoining arts development