The traditional village way of life, 25ha steeped and soaked in splendour, timeless tranquility and spectacular panoramic views – an authentic, sustainable village which cultivates the culture of community for safe and peaceful living.
Nooitgedacht Village forms part of the historic Nooitgedacht Estate in Stellenbosch. It is surrounded by rolling vineyards and mountain vistas, offering traditional winelands living.
Some of the future offerings include:
- State of the art gymnasium and clubhouse
- Squash and tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- 6.3 hectare Village Park
- 220 hectare farm
- Golf membership
- Equestrian facility
- Traditional town square with boutique shopping
- Medical center
- Wine cellar
- Bronz Editions art centre and gallery
- High speed internet through optical fiber
- 24/7 security
The village consist of 7 residential precincts: Village Walk, Village Square, Village Close, Village Retreat, Nooitgedacht and Simonsberg Manor and Village Corner.
Village Square consists of a vibrant collection of houses, maisonettes, studio apartments and garden duplex units, all clustered around cobble-stoned piazzas and a stone’s throw from traditional bakeries, delis, boutique stores and offices.
Nooitgedacht Village is in close proximity to:
- Stellenbosch Medi Clinic: 10.1km– 12 min
- Stellenbosch University: 9.5km – 12 min
- Eikestad Mall : 9.3km – 12 min
- Paul Roos High School : 10.8km– 14 min
- Paarl: 26.1km– 25min
- Durbanville: 22.1km– 22min
- Franschoek: 39.8km– 37min
- Century City: 39km – 27min
- Cape Town: 45km – 31min
- Somerset West: 26.7km– 27 min