The Oaks - Residential estate in Langverwacht Road.
The Oaks residential development is nestled in historic natural beauty.
Prudent investors have been attracted to the area of Zevenwacht over the past few years due to its tremendous residential real estate growth, including the completion of the Zevenwacht link road to Stellenbosch, a Spar neighbourhood convenience center and the Langverwacht Mall which is making it a very attractive and convenient neighbourhood to live in.
The name, 'The Oaks', is due to the big historical Oak tree within the development that will form part of the new landscaped areas.
The Oaks, when completed, will consist of 105 units in total of which 69 have already been sold and 17 reserved.
- Fibre ready
- Built-in braai on balcony
- Mixer taps
- Granite tops
- 2 Covered parking bays
- Exclusive use areas (ground floor)
- Landscaped areas with jungle gym
- DSTV ready
- Individual pre-paid electrical meters.
Your family’s safety is a priority at The Oaks, Langverwacht and the estate includes 24-hour security, electrified perimeter fencing and 2 remotes for access control to gate.
Types of Units:
- Unit Type A1 Sectional Title Area – 62.24m2
- Unit Type A2 Sectional Title Area – 60.61m2
- Unit Type A3 Sectional Title Area – 60.61m2
- Unit Type A4 Sectional Title Area – 67.11m2
- Unit Type B1 Sectional Title Area – 62.24m2
- Unit Type B2 Sectional Title Area – 60.61m2
- Unit Type B3 Sectional Title Area – 60.61m2
- Unit Type B4 Sectional Title Area – 67.11m2
- Unit Type C1 Sectional Title Area – 56.58m2
- Unit Type C2 Sectional Title Area – 54.40m2
- Unit Type C3 Sectional Title Area – 67.11m2
Whether you’re looking to invest in an apartment and live in a central location yourself or you’re looking for rental income prospects with great projected capital appreciation, The Oaks, Langverwacht offers a unique investment opportunity.
- Purchase price start from R1,102,000
- Projected rental income from R 8 500.00 per month which gives you a gross yield of up to 10.21%.
- All attorney transfer fees included
- Strong rental demand
- Security Complex
- Estimated Registration from April 2019
- First bond instalment on registration
- Excellent capital growth
Estimated monthly levy R750.00.
Estimated completion April 2019.