Six Bompas - Secure residential estates in Dunkeld West
6 Bompas Road, Dunkeld West
In the leafy Dunkeld West suburb, luxury living in South Africa’s economic heartland is the reality for homeowners and investors at Six Bompas.
Comprising 22 bespoke apartments with only five still on the market, this centrally located development embraces modern living with open-plan kitchen and living areas, fibre optic telecommunications and outdoor terraces for idyllic entertainment spaces. Breath-taking views across northern Johannesburg complete the soul-resuscitation process after the stresses of work.
On the doorstep to corporate South Africa, Six Bompas has easy accessibility to the Sandton and Rosebank business districts via Jan Smuts Avenue and William Nicol Drive. The short distance to the Gautrain Rosebank station makes commuting another viable transport option. Occupation in November 2018.
Six Bompas is a not-to-be missed opportunity for investors and homeowners seeking a serene living environment in a sought-after Johannesburg destination – without the additional costs of transfer duties or transfer costs.
- Ground floor apartments have private walled gardens and allow pets
- High-end finishes throughout the complex includes Smeg appliances
- Fibre optic connectivity
- 24-hour security with smart access control
- Modern clubhouse with swimming pool available for entertaining
- Close proximity to world-class shopping in Melrose Arch, The Zone Rosebank, Dunkeld Shopping Centre, Hyde Park Corner Shopping Centre and Sandton City
- Near Wanderers Stadium for easy access to top level cricket entertainment
- No transfer duty or transfer costs
Statistics released by property research company Lightstone Property in March 2018 reflect substantial growth in Johannesburg northern suburb properties including Dunkeld West in the past five years. This makes Six Bompas a sound investment for both purchasers seeking a buy-to-rent investment that will prove attractive to corporate executives seeking residence near the multinational corporate headquarters and for those wanting a home guaranteed to achieve capital growth. It also bodes well for personal wealth creation through a property portfolio. Studies show one bedroom apartments in the neighbourhood attract monthly rentals of R13500 unfurnished and R15000 furnished. Two-bedroom apartments command rentals between R18500 and R20000 unfurnished and R23000 to R25000 furnished.