Simonsberg Manor - Residential estate on Kromme Rhee Road, Koelenhof
Simonsberg Manor, Exclusive winelands living
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury winelands living at Simonsberg Manor, Nooitgedacht Village. Our new single and double storey north facing family homes boasting fantastic vineyard and mountain views, are perfect for living, entertaining and unwinding amidst nature's grandeur.
Ideally located in the heart of the Boland winelands, Simonsberg Manor consists of a combination of single and double storey north facing family homes boasting fantastic vineyard and mountain views, are perfect for living, entertaining and unwinding amidst nature's grandeur. Striking a seamless balance between modern day living requirements and quiet rural estate bliss.
Breath taking views of the Simonsberg mountains and surrounding areas are emphasized by the placement of predominantly single-story units on the eastern boundary and double story units on the western boundary, facing towards the east. In doing so, view corridors are created, ensuring all can share in the magnificent mountain views.
Features of Simonsberg Manor and the Village includes:
- Featuring 8 double story homes from 161 to 197 square meters
- 3 Bedroom homes
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fireplace and built-in-braai
- Private gardens
- Double garage
- Plot and plan – own title
- No transfer duty
- All legal cost included (Bond registration cost might be applicable depending on appointment of bond attorneys)
- Estimated levy – R1 900
- Rates and taxes (based on municipal valuation)
- Expected rentals on 3 beds – R20 000
- Cobbled streets
- 24-Hour security & access control
- Devonvale Golf Club corporate membership.
- High definition DSTV and internet connectivity through an optical fibre network
- Access to all the village facilities