Protea Village - Secure residential estate in Pretoria.
Modern 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom duplex
- Double garages
- Pet friendly
- Private gardens
- Choose between 2 designs - 120sqm or 136sqm
- Manned security estate with access control and electric fencing
- Low maintenance - face brick homes
- Gross ROI from 11%
- Prices below market value
- Rental income projected from R7500 p/m to R8200 p/m
- 100% Bond financing available
- High rental demand, low vacancies
- All bond and transfer costs included*
- R12 000 rental assist for investors (24 months)*
- Only start paying from occupation
- Occupation mid 2019
- Tenant vetting and placement assistance
- Benefit from Section 13sex tax rebate
Why invest in property vs traditional investments (Unit trusts & retirement annuities)
Case study 1: An investor buys a type A unit in Protea Village at R799 000 with a 10% deposit of R79 900 and finances the balance with a 90% home loan from a bank over a 20-year period. The projected capital growth for the area is an average of 8% per annum which in return means that the property will be worth approximately R3 724 105 in 20 years time. During that 20-year period, the rental income received will have paid off the bond, and the investor will have pocketed an additional R1 319 692 over and above the growth in the value of the property. This means that the investor sees a return of R5 043 797 after investing only R79 900.
Compare this to:
Case study 2: The investor placed R79 900 in a traditional investment, such as a unit trust or retirement annuity, at 8% per annum. After the same 20-year period the investor will have only achieved growth on the capital invested, amounting to just R393 651. This means he loses out on a possible R4 650 146!
*Bond & transfer fees paid by Seller only where appointed attorney attends to registration of transfer and bond registration. Fees excluding any bank initiation fee, correspondent attorney fees and courier fees if applicable.