Fourleaf Estate - Residential estate in Parsons Vlei, Port Elizabeth.
Exclusive investment opportunity - Port Elizabeth
Fourleaf Estate development is backed by Old Mutual Housing Impact Fund offering affordable, well architecturally designed housing in a security estate, bordering Parsons Vlei. Take a closer look and you’ll find that Fourleaf Estate is close to everything that you will need!
Location, Location, Location
Fourleaf Estate is nestled in the fast-growing suburb of Parsons Vlei in Port Elizabeth. With the R2 billion Baywest Mall a mere 8km away and Curro School 4.7km away, investing into this development early is going to reap good returns.
Port Elizabeth, regarded as the 'Friendly City', boasts an International Airport, harbour, blue-flag status beaches as well as Coega Development Corporation on its outskirts.
Coega is now set for the implementation of over R26 billion of investment projects, which will lead to boosting the economy by creating jobs and more property rental demand.
Massive tax incentive for investors
Section 13sex of the Income Tax Act applies where up to 72% of the purchase price can be written off for tax purposes against your income tax liability when purchasing 5 properties or more.
Purchase 5 units and benefit up to R45 000 write-off per annum through Section 13sex of the Income Tax Act.
All inclusive investment benefits
- Unbelievably low shortfalls from as little as R300 per month
- All bond registration and attorney fees included
- Return on investment up to 9.6%
- Rental assist for investor of R1000 for 12 months
- Excellent rental demand neighbourhood
- Insure your rental income with rent guaranteed
- Security estate
- Purchase price from R658 000 – R898 000
- Rental Income from R5 300 – R7 300 per month
- Levy (approx) R450 per month
- Rates & taxes from (approx) R240 per month
- 100% financing available through IGrow Homeloans
- Turnkey project - only pay first bond instalment on registration after completion
- R35 000 reservation deposit (refundable should finance not be approved)
Fourleaf Estate is situated within minutes of the top-class shopping opportunities at Baywest Mall. Public schools are also nearby and Curro Westbrook is just five minutes away. Purchase prices start from an unbelievable R658 000, with rental income from R5 300 p/m, which gives you, the property investor, gross yield of up to 9.6%.
What is Rental Assist? Exclusive to IGrow Investors, R1 000 per month for 12 months will be paid to investors from date of registration, towards rental received from the tenant, to offset monthly shortfall. **Terms & Conditions apply.