Boudouris Paddocks - Residential estate in Sandton, Gauteng
3 or 4 En-suite bedroom clusters to choose from in this brand new development which offers an upmarket and secure lifestyle close to Sandton and Rivonia.
From R4.7 million - No transfer duty.
A modern family home designed to combine colours and textures into a living space of contemporary elegance. Aluminium framed floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliders provide natural illumination ensuring a welcoming ambiance throughout. LED lighting extends the natural feel to the night-time hours while saving on electricity bills. The well thought-out easy flowing layout is the very definition of a spacious interior. The open-plan kitchen ensures a homely feel and will appeal to all chefs. There are seven luxury homes on large stands in this cluster complex which is situated in a boomed street in Edenburg.
All bedrooms are en-suite and well-sized, choose between 3 or 4 bedrooms upstairs and a study, guest suite or staff accommodation downstairs.
- Modern gourmet kitchen with gas stove
- Separate scullery
- Family room which leads onto the covered patio
- Dining room
- Guest cloakroom
- Study or guest room or staff accommodation - you get to decide
- 3 or 4 Spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Master suite with walk-in dressing area
- Linen closet
- Undercover patio with built-in braai
- Private garden
- 2 Automated garages
- Internal ± 2 metre boundary wall
- Electric fence
- Pool an optional extra at ± R80 000
- Heat pumps
- Complex guardhouse
- Boomed enclave
- No transfer duty
- Building programme: ± 9 months
- Project Manager - George Boudouris
- Architect - Pauline Fisher of Uni-Arch
- Attorneys - Schwellnus Inc