Atteridgeville - Residential estate in Pretoria
Make Atteridgeville your home.
Atteridgeville is a township located on the west of Pretoria, often referred to as the jazz capital of South Africa. Atteridgeville is ideally suited to hard-working people who want to live in comfortable homes that are an easy travelling distance from Pretoria’s central business district and industrial zones.
New homes in Atteridgeville sell from: R576 500 for a 50m² tuscan style starter home that has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and range up to R997 000 for a 120m² tuscan style home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Extras included: All homes are Tuscan style and include floor tiles and skirting and burglar bars on opening windows.
To qualify for a starter home selling at R576 500, you will need a combined gross monthly income from approximately R21 158. Depending on the interest rate you receive from the bank, this home will then cost around R6 347 per month on a 20-year loan.
What do I get for my money?
1. You choose a house and a stand.
2. Special features:
- Medicine cabinet in bathroom.
- Double kitchen sink with mixer tap.
- Washing machine connection.
- Roof tiles, seamless gutters and top-hung window frames.
- Solar geyser.
- Facebrick plinth which keeps damp off your walls.
- Floor tiles and skirting.
3. RBA Homes assists with:
- Loan application with all the major banks.
- Bond and transfer of ownership fees.
- NHBRC enrolment.
- Engineer’s and occupational certificates.
- Architecture and plan approval.
- Building contract and construction.
- Project management agreement.
- Deed of Sale.
Invest in your financial well-being.
Now is the time to buy in Atteridgeville! Due to Atteridgeville’s perfect location and popularity, the development has sold very quickly. So don’t wait too long to make your move so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits that homeownership offers.